BBJ Friday, September 6, 2019, 14:00 Programming school Codecool announced it is launching weekend courses this month in order to accommodate to the needs of those who already work full-time, according to a press release sent to the Budapest Business Journal. Codecool says that the high demand for junior programmers is likely to remain in the marketplace in future, with only time and financial constraints preventing many people from switching to a career in programming. This is the main reason for the launch of the weekend program, as participants will not have to forfeit their fixed paychecks from their existing jobs. Codecoolʼs approach to programming training has been popular for more than four years. After one year of theoretical training, six months of practical training in a real workplace environment ensures the participantsʼ developer knowledge is fit for the market. In addition, Codecool offers a job guarantee: the school says that one will be surely able to secure a programming position on the market, and for those without a current job looking to switch careers, there is the option to pay the tuition fee retrospectively, once employed and receiving a salary. Hundreds studying More than 400 qualified junior developers have… Read full this story
- Prince William announces plans to study agricultural course in Cambridge in 2014
- Grammy Preview 2020: Vampire Weekend’s Ezra Koenig on ‘Father of the Bride,’ Why Band Needed a ‘Reboot’
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Getaways In New York
- Should you sign up for free education programs by your stock broker?
- 'It's something we always talk about!' Wiggles couple Lauren Hannaford and Simon Pryce reveal their plans to start a family following their Australian Ninja Warrior runs
- The 10 Most Tasteful Moments on Vampire Weekend’s ‘Father of the Bride’
- Get to Know the DIY Project All Star Tools This Weekend
- 'Real freakin excited!' Mia Morrissey shares excitement at acceptance into WAAPA acting program...following in Hugh Jackman and Lisa McCune's famous footsteps
- Weekend Binge: The 11 films that inspired Christopher Nolan to make Dunkirk
Codecool starts weekend programming courses have 348 words, post on bbj.hu at September 6, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.