PUBLISHED: 06:30 12 September 2019
Roadworks will see the B1108 shut for one night at Kimberley. Picture: Google Maps
An overnight closure will allow major roadworks to be carried out on a busy road.
The B1108 Norwich Road will be shut from 7pm on Friday, September 20, until 6am on Saturday, September 21, for road resurfacing at Kimberley.
Work to repair the damaged carriageway will extend approximately 100 metres either side of the junctions with Barnham Broom Road and Dark Lane, including the junction areas.
You may also want to watch:
The two junctions and the B1108 at this location will therefore be closed to all through traffic, but full-signed diversion routes will be in place.
Subject to suitable weather conditions, work will take one night to complete and vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
The resurfacing, costing £50,000, is being undertaken by Norfolk County Council’s community and environmental services department and their contractors.
The county council has thanked motorists for their patience while the work is completed.
- Tyre burst forces Vinh Airport to close overnight
- Le Loi road closed for metro work
- April 30th Holiday: month-long road closings starts next week
- Business seminar closes in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi works to lift up competitive index in 2019
- Construction Ministry cuts, simplifies 85 pct of business, investment conditions
- Vietnam Business Forum discusses opportunities in changing trade
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 22/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 21/8
- Dong Nai seeks funds for roads to Long Thanh airport