Audeze is launching a new product, called the LCD-i3 wireless planar magnetic earphones, and you’ll be able to buy them in the coming weeks.The company describes them as combining the “magnesium casings of the LCD-i4 with the low impedance of the iSINE series”. In other words, the earphones are a successor to the iSINE 20 and are a sibling to the LCD-i4. They’re designed with ear fins, which are supposedly ergonomic enough to provide a “comfortable and secure fit within the concha bowl of the ear”, according to Audeze.Here’s what makes the LCD-i3 unique:”The LCD-i3 features sonic improvements over the iSINE 20 by using the Magnesium housing and grille design of the LCD-i4 which reduces unwanted resonance. It also includes improvements to the original iSINE 20 planar magnetic driver design — all of which offer improved resolution over the iSINE 20. The LCD-i3 can push up to 130dB with zero audible distortion for a true audiophile in-ear experience.”The LCD-i3 are made to offer superior sound but without the need of a headphone amplifier. They also feature a Bluetooth 5.0 chipset, known as the CIPHER Bluetooth Module, for true wireless listening. The earphones come with a Lightning cable and standard 3.5mm… Read full this story
- Nokia unveils True Wireless Earbuds and Pro Wireless Earphones
- [Update: Not coming to the US] Nokia unveils True Wireless Earbuds and Pro Wireless Earphones
- Sennheiser CX 6.00BT Wireless Earphones review
- Should you buy: Sony's WF-100XM3 wireless earphones?
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless review: The best-sounding totally wireless earphones yet
- Wearable Market Gets A Boost Thanks To Wireless Earphones: IDC
- RHA’s $69 MA390 Wireless Earphones Now Available To Pre-Order
- Jaybird X4 wireless earbuds coming September 17 for $129.99
- JBL & Under Armour Announce Their Very First Truly Wireless Earphones
Audeze LCD-i3 wireless earphones to launch in September for £849 have 298 words, post on www.pocket-lint.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.