Mario Kart Tour has already surpassed 10.1 million downloads worldwide, according to data-tracking intelligence firm Apptopia. Nintendo’s latest free-to-play mobile game had a better first day in terms of downloads than Pokémon Go or Clash Royale. This is now Nintendo’s sixth mobile game. Mario Kart Tour is easily the publisher’s biggest launch ever. This early success is not very surprising. Mario Kart is among Nintendo’s most-recognizable franchises. It is also one of the company’s best-selling games. A Mario Kart is almost always the best-selling game on every Nintendo console. This is due to its mass appeal across demographics. Now, Mario Kart’s appeal is having the same effect on mobile. “What went into these massive numbers? Marketing, pre-orders, and IP,” Apptopia analyst Adam Blacker wrote in a blog post. “Mario himself is one of the most well known and well liked IPs in the world. Tapping that vein just a little more, Mario Kart is the company’s most successful franchise and it’s super fun to play with friends. People of all ages and backgrounds can get down with some Mario Kart.” Apple loves Mario Kart Tour and Nintendo Mario Kart Tour is not simply thriving on brand recognition. Nintendo pushed the… Read full this story
- A Decade of Mario Kart
- Why Are So Many People Interested in Mario Kart by Nintendo?
- Buy Mario Kart for Wii - FAQ
- Mario Kart DS - A Classic For The Ages
- Mario Kart - The Original Series
- Mario Kart Wii - Ready To Push The Envelope
- Dominate Mario Kart Wii Online With Simple Game Play Tips
- Wii Kart Cheats - Be the Master of Mario Kart
- From Plumber to Superhero - Highlighting the Amazing Transformation of Nintendo's Mario
- How to Download Nintendo Wii Games Online - Find Unlimited Wii Media Downloads!
Analyst: Mario Kart Tour has record-breaking debut for downloads have 308 words, post on venturebeat.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.