British Airways Data Breach Explained published: 12 Sep 2018 views: 9146 In the past week British carrier, British Airways was hit with a severe data breach that impacted some 380,000 travelers that booked over the course of a 2 week period stretching from late August to early September. In today\’s video, I discuss what occurred, the implications, who initiated the breach and other situations alike! Support the channel on Patreon: Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/djsaviation FOLLOW DJ: Twitter – https://twitter.com/DjsAviation Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/djsaviation/ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/djsaviation/ Discord – Email [email protected] Business Opportunities / Enquiries – [email protected] Follow Inflight Aviation News: https://www.instagram.com/inflight_aviation_news/ Huge thanks to my $7+ Patrons: Garrick Kwan, Big T, PocketRishi, Anonymous, JurgenBelgium, Brandon, Anonymous, Pattmat2, Julz, Edyta, Anonymous, Robert Goldwein, Ian, CGE694, David S, Anonymous, Erynn Wilson, Adrian, Joshua Moazami, Anonymous More Information: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:British_Airways_A380-800_F-WWSC_(1).jpg https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:British_Airways_Boeing_787-8_G-ZBJC_(14061701758).jpg Outro Song: Krys Talk – Fly Away Remembering 99carnot \”Soaring to New Heights\” – © Dj\’s Aviation 2018…
- Aluminium producer Norsk Hydro hit by cyber attack
- Major cyber attack on UK infrastructure and organisations 'carried out by Iran'
- Iran is behind a wave of cyber-attacks targeting the Post Office
- School held to ransom after cyber attack of GCSE coursework
- Nielsen: Foreign Cyber Attacks Emerging Too Quickly for DHS
- UK accuses Russian military intelligence of global cyber attacks campaign
- UK charity set up to counter Russian disinformation targeted in cyber attack
- Iran 'launched major cyber attack on UK that saw phone numbers stolen'
- Iran hackers costing enemies MILLIONS in damages with cyber attacks on big business
- Millions of cyber attacks on Kew Gardens and museums
Airbus hit by series of cyber attacks on suppliers have 294 words, post on article.wn.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.