I should disclose that when it comes to cameras, I’m slightly biased. Regular readers know that for me, the camera system on a phone is about half the reason I choose it. So while the new iPhone 11 Pro Max looks and feels almost exactly the same as the outgoing iPhone Xs Max, that one additional feature is enough to turn my head. And turned it is. The main improvement here is the addition of a third, extra ultra-wide (13mm) angle lens, something I’ve been waiting on for a long time. A handful of other top flagship phones added this focal length in 2019 and I love using it. (If you’re not familiar with what an ultra-wide focal length is, go to Daft.ie and look at the interior shots used for townhouses or apartments; they always look a little roomier because of the ultra-wide lens used.) Other than the extra flexibility this ultra-wide feature gives you for landscape, sky, architectural and interior still photos, the real fun starts when you use it for video. It is then that you’re reminded of just how good the stabilised video on the iPhone system is. For those who are unfamiliar with this, it… Read full this story
- Motorola Edge Plus vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Two big phones clash
- Apple Rolls Out New IPhone 11 Pro, With Filmmakers And Photographers In Focus
- Stronger than ever: Apple iPhone 11 Pro a sturdy device, clears stress tests like a boss
- The iPhone 12 Pro will reportedly have 120Hz refresh rate and 3x optical zoom
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro to feature 120Hz ProMotion display, smaller notch, improved Face ID & 3x optical zoom
- iPhone 12 Pro may feature improved FaceID, 120Hz display
- New iPhone 12 release date, leaks, price, news and everything you need to know
- iPhone 12 Pro rumored to feature ProMotion high-refresh rate display, 3x telephoto zoom and improved Face ID
- iPhone SE 2020 vs iPhone 11 vs iPhone XR: which cheap iPhone is for you?
- Tempting iPhone 11 deal for £36 a month gets you 45GB data and a YEAR of Apple TV+
Adrian Weckler: My week with the new iPhone 11 Pro Max have 332 words, post on www.independent.ie at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.