Mexican forensics experts have found at least 29 bodies stuffed in 119 plastic bags that were dumped in the bottom of a well outside the western city of Guadalajara, officials said Tuesday (Sep 17). Aerial view of a remote area outside Guadalajara, Mexico where the bodies of at least 29 people have been recovered from a deep well AFP/ULISES RUIZ Experts have been working to establish how many victims are in the mass grave since it was discovered earlier this month in a remote area known as La Primavera, about a 45-minute drive outside Guadalajara, Mexico’s second city. “We have 13 complete corpses and 16 incomplete, for a total of 29 bodies,” said Gerardo Solis, chief prosecutor for the state of Jalisco, which has been hit by a wave of violence in recent years driven by drug cartel turf wars. Officials told a news conference the total could rise as experts continue analyzing the remains. “Different body parts are being examined by forensic anthropologists and analysts to determine to what extent the number is going to increase,” said the state’s special prosecutor for missing persons cases, Blanca Trujillo. Twenty-seven of the victims are men and two are women, Trujillo said…. Read full this story
- Breathe easy! Commuters don plastic bags, storage containers and gas masks as coronavirus panic takes hold in UK... despite zero evidence they actually stop infections
- Heartbreaking photos of a squirrel using PLASTIC BAGS 'to build its nest' show the dismal impact of human litter on urban wildlife
- Is there anything more Un-American than New York’s plastic bag ban?
- Here's what you need to know about the New York plastic bag ban
- Green Environment: New York bans use of plastic bags
- New York plastic bag ban comes into force but opponents tote exceptions
- New York Bans Plastic Bags, Threatens $500 Fines
- Angry US shoppers slam New York statewide plastic bag move
- Aldi ditches plastic bags from banana displays after Sydney woman’s campaign
- My Family and the Galapagos viewers left in tears as Monty Halls' wife Tam discovers blue plastic bags and green rope washed up in the nesting site of an endangered species of bird
29 bodies found in plastic bags in Mexico mass grave have 359 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.