Photo: Meredith Gilardoni
Set on more than half an acre, this pristine custom home boasts thoughtful and creative flourishes throughout. There’s a retractable flat-screen television in the living area, while the owner’s suite boasts a spa bathroom that’s highlighted by a copper soaking tub.
Engel & Völkers Kentfield, 415-279-5510,
19202 Twin Oaks Lane, $1.78 million.
Beds: 2 Baths: 2 Square footage: 1,640
Open home: Noon to 3 p.m. Sunday.
- Updated two-bedroom Mediterranean open Sunday in Albany
- Four-bedroom Cape Cod-style home open Sunday in Palo Alto
- Commercial Dungeness Crab Season Opening In Sonoma County Saturday
- Four-bedroom overlooking San Ramon Valley open Sunday
- Three-bedroom view home open Sunday in Oakland’s Piedmont Pines
- Two-bedroom penthouse in Financial District open Sunday
- Top-floor condo in North Beach open Sunday
- Grand Mediterranean home on a big site in Greenwood Village is open Sunday, Jan. 13, priced at $1.5M
- Half-Acre Vegetation Fire Near Yountville Out
- LR directors OK ordinance setting half-salary pension for Stodola