Published 2:11 pm PDT, Friday, August 16, 2019 Photo: Meredith Gilardoni Photo: Meredith Gilardoni Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Meredith Gilardoni Two-bedroom set on more than half an acre open Sunday in Sonoma 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Set on more than half an acre, this pristine custom home boasts thoughtful and creative flourishes throughout. There’s a retractable flat-screen television in the living area, while the owner’s suite boasts a spa bathroom that’s highlighted by a copper soaking tub. Listing agent: Marjie Orton, Engel & Völkers Kentfield, 415-279-5510, [email protected] More Information 19202 Twin Oaks Lane, $1.78 million. Beds: 2 Baths: 2 Square footage: 1,640 Open home: Noon to 3 p.m. Sunday.
- Updated two-bedroom Mediterranean open Sunday in Albany
- Four-bedroom Cape Cod-style home open Sunday in Palo Alto
- Commercial Dungeness Crab Season Opening In Sonoma County Saturday
- Four-bedroom overlooking San Ramon Valley open Sunday
- Three-bedroom view home open Sunday in Oakland’s Piedmont Pines
- Two-bedroom penthouse in Financial District open Sunday
- Top-floor condo in North Beach open Sunday
- Grand Mediterranean home on a big site in Greenwood Village is open Sunday, Jan. 13, priced at $1.5M
- Half-Acre Vegetation Fire Near Yountville Out
- LR directors OK ordinance setting half-salary pension for Stodola
Two-bedroom set on more than half an acre open Sunday in Sonoma have 201 words, post on www.sfgate.com at August 16, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.