Huawei is planning to launch a new version of its Android skin soon, Emotion UI (EMUI) 10 is coming. The company has published an invite for the press event which will take place on August 9, and that image, that you can check out down below, clearly states that EMUI 10 will be announced. The press event will be hosted in China, so this will be a Chinese version of EMUI, but the global variant will probably be introduced soon after. Despite the fact this will be software aimed at China, the global model will not be far away from it, it will not have some China-specific features, but you’ll get the general idea of what you can expect. There’s also a very slim chance that Huawei may introduce a global variant of EMUI 10 on that same day.We do know that this update will bring some new features to the table, and we even know what some of those features are. EMUI will bring Classification of UI elements’ design and effects, Gallery content management and sorting, Video Ringtone improvements, Personalization options for Theme, Wallpapers, and Fonts, Improvements to system animations, games, and much more. What’s interesting here, is the… Read full this story
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Gets Emotional on Completing 10 Years With The Show
- Huawei P40 Pro to feature Penta-camera setup and notch-less display: Report
- How Huawei may do what Oppo did with Realme
- Huawei soon losing access to Android updates, Google apps, after Trump trade ban [Updated]
- What Android 10 features do you like best?
- Huawei brings sophistication to smartphone innovation with Y9s
- Powerful hidden APIs in Huawei Mate 30 allow Google app installation
- Has Verizon’s plan to sell Huawei phones been squashed too?
- No, the Huawei P40 Pro will not have a graphene battery
- China, China Everywhere: Bolton Slams Huawei, US Tech Companies For Alleged Beijing Ties
Huawei Will Introduce Emotion UI (EMUI) 10 On August 9 have 317 words, post on www.androidheadlines.com at August 6, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.