Ready to plan a getaway this fall? Now is the time thanks to Alaska Airlines. For 72 hours only, they are offering discounted fares starting at $57 roundtrip. Destinations on sale include the continental U.S, Hawaii, Alaska, and even Mexico and Costa Rica.
72 hours only
Steal a deal this fall with a 72 hour sale from Alaska Airlines
From $57 roundtrip
Fares include a carry-on bag and a personal item with checked bags starting at $30 each. For the lowest price, book your seats through the Saver program, which are limited to the back of the plane. You can upgrade to the Main program for an additional $10-30 each way to get more seat availability as well as the flexibility to change flights for a fee.
Travel dates include September 4 to December 18, 2019 for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Book your trip by August 8 at 11:59 PDT to take advantage of this deal.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- Virgin America to officially switch over to Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines Introduces New Rules for Emotional Support Animals
- Alaska Airlines shrinks its permitted carry-on bag size
- Alaska Airlines introduces bare-bones airfare for seats in the back of the plane
- Here’s what we know about Alaska Airlines’ new ‘Saver Fares’ – its cheapest class of tickets
- Woman dies after takeoff on Seattle Alaska Airlines flight
- Flying with an emotional support animal? Alaska Airlines wants more paperwork
- Flight schedules: Airlines compromising safety, say pilots
- Alaska Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Passenger dies aboard Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to Kansas City