Elon Musk supports Andrew Yang, the Tesla chief executive officer said in a tweet that could give the tech entrepreneur’s 2020 White House bid a boost. Musk, who often interacts with some of his almost 28 million followers on Twitter, made the declaration while responding to political commentator Dan Carlin, who uses the handle @HardcoreHistory. Carlin’s tweet had cited Yang’s earlier tweet on leadership. Musk said in a separate tweet that universal basic income, an idea Yang supports, is “obviously needed.” The CEO jokingly added that Yang would be the first “openly goth” US president. Yang told Jezebel in April he wanted to be America’s first ex-goth president. The comments came after Yang tweeted some pictures of his younger self and revealed his favorite bands were The Smiths and The Cure. Yang has qualified for the next round of presidential primary debates to be held next month in Houston, the ninth Democrat to do so. “The country heard my message and is ready to talk about real solutions to gun violence, the new realities of the American economy, and how we measure our health and success as a nation,” Yang said in a statement on Thursday. “I’m excited to have… Read full this story
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is a Political Manifesto, Not Just a Tech Trick
- Andrew Yang Says the Media Is Ignoring Him. Does He Have a Point?
- Will Elon Musk's LA tunnel make riders SICK? First riders complain of motion sickness on 'white knuckle ride'
- Elon Musk's mysterious 'Tintin' Starship prototype that could one day take man to the moon and Mars to take its first test flight within weeks
- Elon Musk unveils new images of SpaceX's 'Big F***ing Rocket' ahead of announcement tonight of first passenger to buy a ticket to fly around the moon
- Federal investigators to look into Elon Musk's comments
- Elon Musk Claims Project Will Hook Your Brain Directly to Computer by 2020
- Elon Musk won't stop calling diver a pedophile
- Elon Musk's Boring Company wins its bid to build tunnels that will allow 150mph 'electric skates' to transport people between downtown Chicago and O'Hare Airport
- For Andrew Yang, New Hampshire is a "homecoming" and a big bet
Elon Musk says he supports 2020 White House hopeful Andrew Yang have 361 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at August 12, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.