Hanoi (VNA) – Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam has called for stronger efforts from the domestic IT enterprise community to promote digital transformation in Vietnams.
In his speech at the Vietnam ICT Summit 2019 themed "Digital transformation for a prosperous Vietnam" in Hanoi on August 8, Deputy PM Dam stressed the importance to create breakthroughs and think out of the box in order to fully tap opportunities for the process.
He affirmed that the summit offers a good chance for IT firms and relevant agencies to set big and overall targets and specific and practical actions to bolster digitalisation .
According to Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung, in the digital transformation process, Vietnam will focus on developing four types of businesses, including those with great financial capacity, market and human resources, experienced businesses and technology and innovation start-up enterprises.
Under the country's national digital transformation scheme, Vietnam aims to become one of the top four in ASEAN and the top 40 of the world in terms of the global competitiveness index.
To accelerate the process, IT firms need to start building digital platforms to connect organisations, enterprises, and households.
The Vietnam ICT Summit 2019 witnessed the formation of the Vietnam Digital Transformation Alliance with the participation of eight leading technological firms in Vietnam, which will invest in developing infrastructure and digital transformation platforms.
The alliance is expected to be joined by more enterprises in the coming time.
Vietnam ICT Summit 2019 was jointly organised by the Ministry of Information and Communications and the Vietnam Software & IT Services Association (VINASA).
In the framework of the summit, an exhibition featuring solutions to digital transformation and activities to connect enterprises operating in the field were arranged.-VNA
- Home is new office, internet new meeting room: PM Modi on life in era of coronavirus
- Can’t Go Outside And Protest During The Coronavirus Pandemic? Drop A Pin Instead.
- Accelerate with enterprise service management
- PM Modi shares LinkedIn post on Covid-19. Read full text here
- Rather than playing catch-up, India must be ahead of the curve in post-COVID world: PM
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer Nick Coatsworth: Australians should sign up to COVID-19 tracking app
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison urges Australians to install coronavirus tracing app as China rejects cover up claims
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 25
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 18
- How Universal Is Reviving The R-Rated Comedy & Making ‘Good Boys’ Great At The B.O. With A $21M Opening – Sunday Update
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Breaks Glass Ceiling For Female Directors & Stomps On ‘Iron Man’ With $103.1M Debut – Monday AM Update
- Corona Chronicles: Fox News’ Brett Baier Adjusts to Working from Home, ‘This Is Us’ Actress Battles Anxiety and Other Personal Stories
- Doctor in charge of federal effort to develop coronavirus vaccine says he was FIRED for refusing to push hydroxychloroquine when Donald Trump touted it as a 'game changer' - and demands IG investigation
- How DreamWorks Animation & Universal Set A $55M+ Record Opening For ‘Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World’
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 5-6
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 18
- Coronavirus Killed The Mass Protest So They've Gone Online. But They’ll Be Back.
- Get ready for the 'Novel Economy' and recovering from COVID-19 fallout
- Coronavirus live updates: Vice President Pence blames governors for nation’s low testing numbers
- Coronavirus live updates: 51 cases reported at Safeway distribution center in Tracy
Deputy PM urges thinking outside box to accelerate digital transition have 564 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.