PUBLISHED: 06:30 07 August 2019 | UPDATED: 09:12 07 August 2019 David Hannant: Local Democracy Reporter Lovell Partnerships is seeking permission to build the new properties at Manor Road in Newton St Faith, north of Norwich Airport. Photo: Google Archant Councillors will today decide if a single bungalow in a village near Norwich can make way for scores of new homes. Lovell Partnerships has bid to build 69 new homes on land off Manor Road in Newton St Faith, close to Norwich Airport. You may also want to watch: And for the project to go ahead, a bungalow on the road will have to be demolished to provide new access to the proposed cul-de-sac, which stretches out to fields behind the property.The development would consist of a mixture of one- to four-bedroom houses, but provide just seven affordable dwellings – falling short of the 33pc target Broadland sets for projects.This figure has seen the scheme criticised by Dan Roper, Liberal Democrat councillor for Spixworth with St Faiths, who also said it could increase pressure on the A140 junction.This morning, Broadland Council’s planning committee will consider the scheme, which has been recommended for approval by its officers.
- Will work finally start to build hundreds of new homes in Norwich in 2018?
- London-based developer seeking to build 550 homes near Norwich
- Care home near Norwich named one of the best in the region thanks to resident reviews
- Decision for 49 new homes in field near protected species is delayed
- Religious community finds a new home near Dereham
- Diggers move in for works on new homes near Stafford Castle Golf Club
- Go back to school and buy this £1m home near Norwich for sale
- Fire near Dublin Airport brought under control
- 400 new homes and a 150-bed hotel set to be built near Glasgow city centre
- Proposal to halt hero fire fighter Andy Adams' new home overturned
Decision today over 69 new homes near Norwich Airport have 310 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at August 7, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.