PUBLISHED: 06:30 07 August 2019 | UPDATED: 09:12 07 August 2019 David Hannant: Local Democracy Reporter Lovell Partnerships is seeking permission to build the new properties at Manor Road in Newton St Faith, north of Norwich Airport. Photo: Google Archant Councillors will today decide if a single bungalow in a village near Norwich can make way for scores of new homes. Lovell Partnerships has bid to build 69 new homes on land off Manor Road in Newton St Faith, close to Norwich Airport. You may also want to watch: And for the project to go ahead, a bungalow on the road will have to be demolished to provide new access to the proposed cul-de-sac, which stretches out to fields behind the property.The development would consist of a mixture of one- to four-bedroom houses, but provide just seven affordable dwellings – falling short of the 33pc target Broadland sets for projects.This figure has seen the scheme criticised by Dan Roper, Liberal Democrat councillor for Spixworth with St Faiths, who also said it could increase pressure on the A140 junction.This morning, Broadland Council’s planning committee will consider the scheme, which has been recommended for approval by its officers.
- Council bulldozes four brand new homes costing nearly £1MILLION before anyone moves in because they were flooded by poisonous carbon monoxide gas
- Kate Hudson is one happy mom as she carries baby Rani Rose through New York's JFK airport with beau Danny Fujikama
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen Rumored to Have Bought New Home in Connecticut
- Mrs Hinch reveals stunning new home extension with luxurious bedroom decor
- EastEnders actress Patsy Palmer shares a look at her incredible new home
- Jamestown Estate Homes highlights new homes in Memorial
- Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor's new home has had a seriously stylish makeover
- Millie Mackintosh gives tour of her gorgeous new home – and shares some top design tips
- Cruise Ship Terminal to Be Built Near Incheon Airport
- Travel Destinations Near Jeju Airport
Decision today over 69 new homes near Norwich Airport have 323 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at August 7, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.