In March, Apple announced a new kind of gaming service that allowed Apple TV, Mac, and iOS users to access a group of paid apps at a monthly cost.
Today, Apple is offering the Apple Arcade to interested employees for a monthly fee of only $.49c per month via the early access program. Users can get one month free, and the trial ends as soon as iOS 13 is launched.
Reports surmise that the 1-month trial will be offered when the service officially launches, but the monthly fee is still to be determined. After the signup is completed, the user will get a list of the featured games, where they can simply click the ‘Get’ button to download the app or game. Currently, highlighted games include Hot Lava, Down in Bermuda, Lame Game 2, Sneaky Sasquatch and others.
Apple Arcade is set to launch in 2019 fall, offering 100+ titles for a fixed monthly fee.
- Apple TV+, Apple Card, Apple Arcade and Apple News+ - everything you need to know
- Now Apple has its own gaming service too! Firm unveils Apple Arcade
- Apple debuts Apple Arcade gaming subscription service
- Margot Robbie shares sneak peek photos from new film Dreamland
- Xbox One Games news: PS4 fans left waiting as Microsoft get early access release
- NAB backs on-demand pay app Earnd which allows early access to wages
- Elder Scrolls Blades Early Access starts now, here’s the latest beta news
- The Division 2 release date COUNTDOWN: How to get Early Access, day-one patch and more
- Apple should offer a “Prime with Privacy” services super-bundle
- Tribeca Film Institute Unveil Scripted And Documentary Projects For Annual All Access Program