Last year, the number of UK businesses which entered bankruptcy hit a four year high, meaning one in every 213 companies fell into liquidation. It’s an unsettling statistic which exposes the reality of today’s turbulent business landscape.To avoid becoming just another statistic, business leaders must be bold but also measured in their strategies. Doing nothing ensures that the business remains stagnant while making the wrong investment can tear apart revenue projections and set the company back. One sure fire strategic approach is an investment in technology.Technology is often touted as the holy grail — the answer to any organisation’s problems. But it’s how the workforce approaches and deploys technology that sets companies apart. Technology today evolves quickly and it’s no longer enough to have a digital proposition. Companies must set themselves on a journey of continuous technology investment, learning, and on-boarding the latest digital solutions to keep ahead of the curve.For IT leaders, this can cause a real headache. It can expose skills gaps in the team, cause delays to projects and ultimately perpetuate the war for talent. But what if the tools already exist to help IT leaders move at speed, develop their teams’ skills and keep the business… Read full this story
- Adapting to change – what matters most?
- Tales from the Boardroom Part 2: Change or Die–Why and How Companies Need to Embrace and Leverage Digital Technologies
- Road Rules: How Tesla Plans to Change The Way We Buy Cars
- Inside The IRC: How A Visionary Aid Organization Is Using Technology To Help Refugees
- 3 Smart Ways to Change Even Faster
- A forgotten war technology could safely power Earth for millions of years. Here's why we aren't using it
- How Investing in AI is About Investing in People, Not Just Technology
- What it’s like to work inside Apple’s ‘black site’
- DealBook Briefing: Does Bank of America Care About Investment Banking?
- The Man Who Made the Computer Age Possible
The speed of change in technology must be embraced, not feared have 333 words, post on www.itproportal.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.