BBJ Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 09:00 Due to their remarkable success on the local market, Hungarian bootcamps are now targeting regional expansion, Hungarian website mfor.hu reports. Image: Sinart Creative/Shutterstock.com With their super-fast IT and programming education, these institutions have found at last a partial solution to one of the biggest staffing problems in Hungary. IVSZ, the ICT Association of Hungary, the largest interest group for the industry in the country, said in 2015 some 22,000 IT specialists were absent from the Hungarian labor market. It is estimated that number had edged up to between 30,000 and 40,000 last year, which generates increasing demand for bootcamps as well. Biggest schools in Hungary include Codecool, Green Fox Academy, Progmasters, Codeberry, Flow Academy, ReaktorLabs, A&K Akadémia and Progmatic. Fees, which can come to HUF 1.5 million, are still attractive for future IT specialists, who can expect to land a job with a HUF 450,000 gross monthly salary shortly after finishing one of the programs, mfor.hu said.
- How ITC failed to emerge on top of its game
- ITC still mainly a cigarette company, and still a dividend stock
- ITC posts strong Q2 resuts; should you buy the stock?
- Proctors dominates regional arts ecosystem
- Web Werks plans data centre expansion
- Made in America? Foxconn mulls U.S. expansion
- Lenovo mulls separate PC brand for India
- Microsoft mulls opening of Office code
- Hungarian president to pay state visit to Cambodia
- Rumor: Apple Mulling the Phase-Out of Mac Pros
Hungarian ITC bootcamps mull regional expansion have 244 words, post on bbj.hu at July 9, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.