As much as we love a cooked breakfast, they’re not the cheapest of things – and also involve a lot of washing up. So anyone who lives anywhere near an Ikea may be pleased to know that the Swedish flatpack furniture shop doesn’t just sell cheap homewares, but also has perhaps the cheapest fry up we’ve ever seen before. As for just £1.75, you can get your hands on an entire six piece breakfast, complete with bacon, sausage, egg, hash brown, tomato and beans, plus a free cup of tea or coffee. If you fancy a latte or cappucino instead, you’ll simply need to hand over an extra 50p for the fancy upgrade. The offer is available to everyone with an Ikea Family card at the in-store restaurant, on weekdays before 11am. If you don’t have an Ikea family card, you can sign up for a free one on the furniture brand’s website. Otherwise, it’s £2.50 for exactly the same breakfast, meaning you can save 75p by signing up for the free loyalty card. Even if you’re not stopping for food, you can still bag your free tea or filter coffee by showing your family card. The offer was originally… Read full this story
- IKEA robot assembly assistant may just save you some blood, sweat, and tears
- Stephen's Sausage Roll is a breakfast that will break you
- IKEA now brews its own beers, but do they complement Swedish meatballs?
- Ikea’s Trådfri line to add Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Alexa compatibility
- See how that couch would look in your living room in AR with Ikea Place
- Ikea’s Uppleva TV (and cabinet) hits European stores, early review underwhelming
- Ikea Builds Electronics Into Furniture With Uppleva Line
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: From to Ikea Game Design
- MIT designs autonomous robot that assembles IKEA furniture
- Final Fantasy XV Cooking Recipes Locations Guide – Cooking Tips, How to Cook
Ikea has 6-piece cooked breakfasts for £1.75 have 315 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 19, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.