Huawei has just announced not only that Android Q will be coming to a number of its smartphones, but the company also listed the devices that will receive it first. To make things even more interesting, this information was published by Huawei Mobile Spain, so it definitely applies to European models. Along with Android Q, Huawei will be rolling out EMUI 10 on the listed devices and those devices include: Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P30 lite, Mate 20 X (5G), Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20, P Smart Z, P Smart+ 2019, P Smart 2019, P20 Pro, P20, Mate 10 Pro, PORSCHE DESIGN Mate 10, PORSCHE DESIGN Mate 20 RS, Mate 20 X, Mate 10, and Mate 20 lite. As you can see, there are 17 different smartphone models included here, so Huawei means business. This seems to ease concerns that those of you who own some of these devices will not get an Android Q update, which became a concern following the ban that was handed to Huawei by the US. As most of you know by now, the US issued a ban for Huawei to do business with the US-based companies, which prompted Google to cut ties with Huawei… Read full this story
- Huawei ban: the global fallout explained
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro hands-on review: Tempting and talented, but sadly stifled
- Great Piece of Kit! Huawei to Launch Google Maps Rival by October
- I'm FOSSY: How Huawei Fans Can Beat Google's Play Store Ban, US-China Trade War
- Huawei says it was forced into leaving Google out of the Mate 30 Pro
- U.S. vs. Huawei: As trade war escalates, tech companies sit in the crosshairs
- Huawei to Launch 5G Network 'Tailor-Made' for Europe Despite 'US Bullying'
- China Roundup: TikTok stumbles in the US and Huawei shipments continue to surge
- Google still claimed to be blocking search rivals on Android, despite Europe’s antitrust action
Huawei Confirms Android Q For Its Phones Despite The US Ban have 304 words, post on www.androidheadlines.com at June 27, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.