caption You can return items to Amazon Hub Lockers if there’s room inside. source Getty/Smith Collection/Gado Having to make a return is inevitable. But with no physical stores that accept returns, sending things back to Amazon can be a hassle. While the most popular method is to send the item back in the mail, Amazon does offer some other methods as well. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. As the e-commerce sector grows, it’s inevitable that shoppers will have to return some items every once in awhile. Not all stores are equal when it comes to returns, however. For example, with no physical stores that accept returns, sending things back to Amazon can be a hassle. While the e-commerce giant has a growing footprint of Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star stores, the locations only accept returns for purchases made at those stores. No Amazon.com purchases are accepted for return. So what can a customer do? The most popular method is to send the item back in the mail. Amazon’s website gives shoppers a few options for returning items in the mail. You can have Amazon send you a UPS label for dropoff, go to a UPS store and have… Read full this story
- 5 ways to find the best online deals on Amazon, Google, and more
- Her Amazon Purchases Are Real. The Reviews Are Fake.
- How Shopping for Groceries Online Saves Time, Money, and Hassle
- The Best Affordable Turntables to Buy Online
- How our home delivery habit reshaped the world
- 11 of Walmart's best early Black Friday deals you can buy right now
- 11 early Black Friday Walmart deals available right now [Updated]
- Fortnite for Android: Everything you need to know
- These Are the Black Friday 2019 Deals You'll Want to Avoid
- The hot e-commerce app Wish has “hundreds of millions of users” (plus other fascinating stats)
There are only 4 ways to return items purchased on Amazon.com have 318 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.