Hiring in the technology industry isn’t like hiring for, say, a sales, marketing, or finance role. When all is said and done, tech employees face challenges unlike those of any other workers.If tech executives want to uncover the best talent and improve retention rates, they have to break free from traditional hiring workflows and start using tactics with proven success rates.Tech executives hold the hiring keysBecause tech executives typically have the most hands-on experience in acquiring and training tech talent, they have a much stronger understanding of the combined traits and skills present in a successful hire. Unlike human resources professionals, tech executives truly know the specific demands of their industries and the trends that determine the skills employees need to stay afloat.Unfortunately, that knowledge goes to waste most of the time. Tech leaders are rarely as immersed in hiring processes as they should be, and that means many leaders don’t see the flaws there — just the disappointing results that follow.In standard hiring processes, CIOs and CTOs only engage with candidates after HR teams pass them along. Most problems occur during this gap. HR leaders frequently don’t understand the key traits tech employees need to succeed, which leads them… Read full this story
- Comprehension and Communication - "More Than Being About Technology"
- Accounting Outsourcing - Single Solution to Many Business Tasks!
- Chris Wylie, whistleblower: 'From fashion to fascism' and back again
- Facebook is betting the next big interface is conversation
- 20 Small Business Survival Strategies
- My Experience With PC3000 UDMA - Unveil the Mask of the ACE Lab
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- How A Massive Facebook Scam Siphoned Millions Of Dollars From Unsuspecting Boomers
- Coffee Break: Michelle Mekky, owner of Mekky Media Relations Inc., Chicago
- Edited Transcript of UAL earnings conference call or presentation 16-Oct-19 2:30pm GMT
The key to better tech hires in less time? Hire off process. have 310 words, post on www.itproportal.com at May 9, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.