Technology is profoundly changing how we work, and businesses need to adapt to the new paradigm, or essentially – perish.According to Dell Technologies and VMware, one of the way businesses can adapt is by establishing a Future of Work strategy, a strategic approach to latest innovations and work concepts.However, the latest report from these two companies says less than a third (29 per cent) have such a strategy in place. Of those that do have such a strategy in place, half consider employee training the top initiative. These educations help employees get up to speed with the latest digital skill requirements.Almost half (46 per cent) agree that redesigning the office space is integral, while 48 per cent have created security policies around flexible and remote working, which are in line with the modern workforce.“There are great examples of companies who have adopted a holistic approach to the Future of Work and their success highlights the importance of this approach to today’s workforce. More European companies need to consider this enterprise-wide strategy,” says Therese Cooney, Senior Vice President, Client Solutions Group, Dell Technologies.“The future workplace shouldn’t be created to solely fit the needs of the company, but also the people who drive… Read full this story
- Naagin 5: Divyanka Tripathi To Play Negative Role; Asim To Play Mouni’s Son; SURPRISING Details!
- School owner played pivotal role in riots: police
- The church must play active role in nation building—Rev. Unen
- Amazon Prime Video To Release Trailer Of Law Tomorrow!
- Google elevates Prabhakar Raghavan as head of Search, Ben Gomes moves to a new role
- Google ‘reveals’ key features that may come to Android 11, releases public beta version
- Javed Jaffery All Set To Play Sidharth Malhotra’s Father In Jabariya Jodi
- EESL, USAID launch initiative to make workplaces healthier, greener
- Tech giants, chastened by Heartbleed, finally agree to fund OpenSSL
- Mo Ibrahim: Trump playing 'blame game' with WHO, coronavirus
Tech is playing a key role in building the workplace of tomorrow have 325 words, post on www.itproportal.com at May 22, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.