There are times when applications add a new groundbreaking feature that surprises us, flabbergasts us, elates us, and makes us go “wooooow, that’s really cool!” This is not such a time. Instead, we’re here to talk about Spotify adding the basic of most basic features of any music or audio playing app: a sleep timer. It’s 2019 and this has just happened. Miracles, my friends. Don’t stop believing. To set up a sleep timer, tap on the overflow (three dots) icon on the top right of the Now Playing screen in Spotify, then look for Sleep timer. Choose between 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, and 60 minutes, or until the end of the currently playing track. Your timer will be set and the countdown will show up in the same overflow menu. You’ll see Sleep timer – 27 min left for example, like in the screenshot below. When the time has elapsed, the music (gasp) stops. It’s groundbreaking. I’m seeing this on the latest Spotify v126.96.36.1999 but it’s possible the feature began rolling out earlier to some users, or that it’s still not live for everyone. Download QR-Code Spotify – Music and Podcasts Developer: Spotify Ltd. Price: Free Source: Reddit
- Tablet PC Wholesaler Ankaka Adds HoneyTab H3 Android 3.0 Honeycomb Tablet
- Chronic Fatigue System - How Does it Affect Sleep?
- Bryan Marcel: Calorie Counting, The Math Does Not Add Up
- What is CCNA? How does it add value in professional life?
- Hey Siri, let's be friends: Spotify users can finally launch music using Siri despite a long-held grudge between the company and Apple
- Ten ways to improve your sleep
- Applications of timer on survey
- Best Android tablets worth buying in 2019
- Spotify hosts playlists glorifying Christchurch terror attack
- Android 4.0 VS iOS 5 Let You Know Which You Want
Spotify does the unthinkable and adds a sleep timer on Android have 300 words, post on www.androidpolice.com at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.