PUBLISHED: 10:29 19 May 2019 | UPDATED: 10:37 19 May 2019 Three officers were assaulted during an incident on King Street at about 12.20am on Saturday, March 18. Picture: Ian Burt Archant © 2012 A man has been charged with assault after a female police officer suffered a fractured eye socket and broken nose. You may also want to watch: Three officers were assaulted during an incident on King Street at about 12.20am on Saturday, March 18.Shannon Lovelock, 34, of Barnards Yard in Norwich, has been charged with grievous bodily harm with intent to resist arrest, actual bodily harm and assaulting an emergency worker. Lovelock has been remanded in custody and is due to appear before Norwich Magistrates’ Court on Monday, May 20.
- Runaway teen charged with shooting police officer faces first witnesses in trial
- Man charged following early morning police chase
- New Jersey police officer, Philadelphia man charged in assault of Boston College hockey player at a pizza shop
- Man assaults police officers
- Suspects assaults police officer, crashes cruiser on Bijou and I-25
- Currituck man charged with murder after officers find another man dead from overdose
- Prince George’s Co. officer suspended after being charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Police warn public not to name man charged with raping two-week-old
- Teen charged with stabbing Virginia Beach police officer will be tried as an adult
- "Officer shot. Officer shot. Officer shot": Dramatic video shows shooting of Portsmouth police officer
Norwich man charged following assaults on police officers have 231 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.