Opinion post byJimmy Westenberg Right now, my Google Pixel 3 is sitting on my desk in its natural habitat: on the Pixel Stand. It lives there now — not because I want it to, but because I can’t get away with using it as my main smartphone any longer. The battery life is just too poor.Surprise, surprise, right? Not only did we mention this in our full Pixel 3 review, but countless others did too. I do enjoy wireless charging, but that doesn’t make up for the 2.5-3 hours of screen-on time I’m getting every day. That’s half of what other major flagships offer, and around an hour or two shy of what my Pixel 2 XL gets running the Android Q beta.That’s right, a phone with beta software (albeit with a bigger battery) is getting more longevity out of a charge than a phone running stable software. It’s not that I dislike the Pixel 2 XL — it’s actually one of my favorite phones of all time — I’m just getting a little worn out with big phones. Every phone is big now. Even the small phones offer more than enough screen real estate to watch YouTube and scroll… Read full this story
- Motorola Moto G Power review: Heavyweight battery life
- Apple set to improve battery life of MacBooks, here's how
- 12 hour battery life in a high-end laptop? Asus says yes
- Kartik Aaryan sings melodic Sonu Ki Titu song, gives fans another reason to crush on him. Watch here
- Motorola One Power review: The device puts an end to battery anxieties
- Shock! Horror! Do you know how much time you spend on your phone?
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) vs. Google Pixel 3a: $400 phone showdown
- Best folding phones of 2020: What’s available now and what’s coming up
- Best 5G-ready phone: Galaxy S10, OnePlus 7 Pro, LG V50, Note 10 Plus and more
- How to keep your phone or tablet screen clean and hygienic
I’m tired of giving up battery life for a reasonably sized phone have 329 words, post on www.androidauthority.com at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.