In late April, a self-described “American Nationalist” named Brittany Pettibone appeared at a meeting of Kootenai County, Idaho, Republicans to ask for help to bring her boyfriend, Martin Sellner, to the country from Austria. Pettibone, 26, said Sellner wants to marry her and live in Post Falls, Idaho.
- Pacific Northwest homes continue to appreciate. Here’s how Tacoma is doing.
- Toys 'R' Us making comeback with 2 stores in New Jersey, Texas
- Atlantic tuna making comeback
- Oil Trains Make Comeback as Pipelines Can't Keep Up
- New Coke, from 1985, makes comeback with 'Stranger Things'
- Vogue magazine makes comeback in Greece as recovery looms
- This Week in Politics: Obama Makes Comeback, Poll Shows Romney Leading
- Pacific Northwest storm cuts power for at least 218,000
- Crews work to restore power after Pacific Northwest storm
- Murray to make comeback at Queen’s – organizers
Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest have 141 words, post on www.latimes.com at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.