Business has transformed in Vietnam over the years. The conversation technology providers like us have with enterprises is wholly different now. A few years back, we had to address a lot of fear and doubt, which is very normal to any new business adopting technology. The big questions we had to answer were "Why cloud?", "What are the benefits of the cloud?", "How security on the cloud is run?", and "What are the latencies?" Now it is all about "How?" because they now see evidence for the gains in digital business in the industry leaders who have adopted with great success. The conversation has turned from "Why do I need the cloud?" into "What is the best way to adopt technology?" – and that is only with traditional businesses, there is not even a conversation with digital native businesses because most of them were already born in the cloud. Similar to most markets in the ASEAN, we see tremendous change in Vietnam and we entered the market knowing full well that the first one or two years will be about producing concrete gains, executing our promises, and creating cases of success because each and every real business helped and issue… Read full this story
- How home-based learning shows up inequality in Singapore - a look at three homes
- US workers more desperate to be digitized than Germans
- Contradictheory: The question is, 'Is the child learning?'
- The state of digital transformation in Malaysia
- Diablo II: Resurrected Hands-on: The game has aged really well
- TNEX sets new standards for innovative banking with AWS cloud services
- ICT Minister answers key questions about digital transformation
- Macworld's digital evolution
- Dragon Age 4 trailer, story teases, and everything else we know so far
- Scotland Capital's Schools to Get 39,000 iPads in 'Edinburgh Learns for Life' Initiative
Dare to learn with AWS to succeed in digital age have 303 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.