By Jordan Frias | [email protected] | Boston HeraldMay 18, 2019 at 10:05 pm Boston police arrested two men wanted on warrants, one for murder, from Minneapolis, and state police announced the arrest of a North Carolina man involved in a Springfield shooting. Farhan Ibrahim, 20, of Minneapolis and Ahmed Rashed Ahmed, 26, of Boston were identified and arrested in the area of Cypher Street and West Service Road in South Boston on Thursday with help from U.S. Marshals and Drug Enforcement Administration officers, police said. Ibrahim, wanted in Minneapolis for murder, and Ahmed, wanted in Minneapolis for a felony assault second degree dangerous weapon with substantial bodily injury charge, were passengers of a semitrailer pulled over at about 12:25 p.m. by officers on Thursday. Police said the license plate for the rig matched information provided to them by the Fugitive Unit. The operator of the rig was identified and released from the scene, but the two men were placed under arrest and are expected to be arraigned in South Boston District Court. Boston police also on Friday identified the victim of a suspected hit-and-run on Thursday in Mattapan as 57-year-old Brenda Lee Keller of Boston. Keller, whose death remains under… Read full this story
- Murder Suspect Allegedly Abducted Iowa Student Mollie Tibbetts While She Was Jogging
- Sandy Hook denier charged with illegally possessing ID of victim's dad
- Murder Suspect Dad Claims He Killed Pregnant Wife in 'Rage' After He Watched Her Strangle Daughter: Affidavit
- Authorities ID Another Victim of 'Killer Clown' John Wayne Gacy: 'My Brother Somehow Ran Into Him'
- Murder Suspect Husband Gave TV Interviews, Before His Arrest, Outside House Where Wife & Kids Likely Died
- Suspect Identified In Fatal Berkeley Hit-And-Run
- Murder Suspect Dad Chris Watts Is in 'Mourning,' Source Claims: 'It's All Beginning to Sink In'
- Triple Murder Suspect Chris Watts Is Under Suicide Watch in Jail: Sources
- Hit & Run and the secret plans to exit Afghanistan
- 'Armed, Dangerous' Suspect ID'd In Deadly Berkeley Hit-And-Run
BPD nabs murder suspect; ID car, victim in Mattapan hit-and-run have 328 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at May 18, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.