The evidence that the blue light – light in the range of 415 and 455 nanometers – emitted by displays is harmful continues to stack up, with it being linked to a wide array of health ailments, from dry eyes to disruption of the body’s circadian rhythm. Samsung has taken the fight against blue light seriously and has worked to dramatically cut the amount emitted by the display of the new Galaxy Fold.Must read: iPhone battery draining fast after installing iOS 12.2? Here how to diagnose the problem and get more battery lifeOLED panels have a blue light emission in the region of 12 percent, with this rising to 18 percent for LCD displays. For the Galaxy Fold, Samsung has reduced this emission down to 7 percent. And has managed to do this while continuing to meet the DCI-P3 optical color standard. This has earned the Galaxy Fold the Eye Comfort certification from the internationally recognized TÜV Rheinland.The Galaxy S10 line was also awarded the Eye Comfort certification earlier this year. “In a market where technical innovation is materializing at a remarkable pace, OLED is setting the pace for change in smartphone design as these foldable, full screen displays prove,”… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Fold, Galaxy A20s India Price, Redmi 8 Teasers, Call of Duty: Mobile, and More Tech News This Week
- Samsung foldable phone tablet: Did $2,000 Galaxy Fold get fixed?
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold is finally here. Handle with care.
- Samsung's redesigned Galaxy Fold is going on sale Sept. 6
- Samsung's Galaxy Fold On Sale In U.S. This Week
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold will go on sale Friday in South Korea
- Magid: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is big, beautiful and pricey
- Samsung’s folding phone hits the United States
- Water resistant Samsung Galaxy S7 phones ‘not covered for water damage’, angry customers discover
- Water resistant Samsung Galaxy S7 phones ‘not covered for water damage’, angry Brits discover
Samsung Galaxy Fold gets 'Eye Comfort' certification have 320 words, post on www.zdnet.com at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.