Tech giant Intel has continuously launched new products, aiming to conquer the changing world of technology. 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile H-seriesprocessors Today Intel launched the most powerful generation of Intel® Core™ mobile processors ever: the new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile H-seriesprocessors, designed for gamers and creators who want to push their experience to the next level. “Our new 9th Gen platform is designed to delight gamers, creators and performance users by giving them more of what they want. We are bringing desktop-caliber performance with up to 5Ghz and 8 cores in a range of thinner systems and new level of connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) so users can game or create where they want,” said Fredrik Hamberger, general manager of the Premium and Gaming Laptop Segments at Intel. Why It’s Important:There are 580 million enthusiast PC gamers and 130 million PC-based content creators today1who care about raw performance as much as they do responsiveness of their PC.They require PCs that can handle everything from demanding AAA games to taxing creative workloads like editing, rendering and transcoding massive 4K video – all while on the go.The 9th Gen Intel Core mobile processors deliver desktop-caliber performance in a mobile form… Read full this story
- Samsung's new foldable smartphone: Gimmick or game changer?
- Intel to Shutter In-House ‘Agency Inside’ Creative and Production Operations in Strategic Pivot
- FINALLY! Senate Intel Chairman Admits, ‘We Don’t Have Anything’ to Prove Trump-Russia Collusion
- Trump, GOP launch full-court press on compromise immigration measure
- 2 SaaS Stocks We Really Like
- CES 2019: 10 tech toys I’d totally buy
- Apple Fast Facts
- VMware (VMW) Q4 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Switch, Inc. (SWCH) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 2018: Why it's not just the year the tech industry would like to forget
Intel launches more new products have 297 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 24, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.