three-quarters of the world’s population own phones. There is improved communication, and the data which is shared every day has dramatically increased. Technology is everywhere. Major companies such as Google (News – Alert), Apple, and Amazon are initiating research to put technology to new and innovative uses. With the help of governments, we are heading into a technological future, one where the Internet of Things and the Cloud are common. Technology has had a significant impact on our own homes. Do you remember the time when junior was glued to the TV while dad was busy reading the paper? Kids today are busy texting their friends, while parents are reading newspapers from their phones and iPads. Times have changed, and there will be greater changes in the future. So this begs the question, has technology had a positive or a negative impact in our homes? It is a question we will take a look at below. The positive impact of technology at home. #1. Improved communication. Gone are the days when your children had to shout, when they were in the another part of the house if they wanted to ask you for anything. Now, since most kids currently own cell… Read full this story
- Beyond email: could startup Slack change the way you work?
- 3D printing guns at home: Does new technology change America's gun control debate?
- Retailers turning to technology to offer smarter online and in-store experiences
- Free phones can be crucial to escaping family violence but a key service is facing a funding cut
- ‘Very terrible new reality’: Australia’s ‘astonishing’ climate change ignorance revealed
- Teens kicked out of UN talks after protesting climate change inaction
- Pope Francis on Family Love: What You Need to Know
- US family discovers fertility clinic used the wrong sperm to conceive their daughter, now 24, after she gave her parents an Ancestry.com DNA test as a Christmas present
- Commercial surrogacy should be legalised, Family Court Chief Justice Diana Bryant says
- After Kony, could a viral video change the world?
How is Technology Changing Us and Our Families? have 343 words, post on www.tmcnet.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.