He’s a super-strong comic book character who battles evil. But Hellboy is no superhero, and this is no ordinary comic book movie.Created by Mike Mignola, Hellboy is a musclebound scarlet-skinned demon who hunts mythical monsters on behalf of a shadowy paramilitary organization, with the help of humans scarred by the paranormal. It’s like the X-Files, if Mulder and Scully were a demon biker and a special forces werewolf.If that sounds wacky, buckle up sister, because you ain’t seen nothing yet. Before you’ve barely settled in your seat for this new 2019 version of Hellboy, opening worldwide this week, a wisecracking demon has wrestled a luchador vampire bat, a sorceress has been beheaded by King Arthur and a pulp superhero has machine-gunned his way through a cadre of Nazis and Rasputin. There’s a secret society that dons stag heads to hunt giants, a Liverpool-accented pig monster who goes around pulling monks’ tongues out and more witches than you can shake a broomstick at.It’s absolutely deranged nonsense. And it’s great. Now playing: Watch this: Latest Hellboy trailer arrives with a vengeance 2:30 The over-the-top action and blood-spattered creature carnage is directed by Neil Marshall, best known for horror and action movies like The Descent and Doomsday –… Read full this story
- Rob Zombie Has Started Editing 'Three From Hell'
- Sennheiser HD1 Wireless review
- The End of the F***ing World Season 2 review: A slow, emotional ride into the recesses of the mind
- Regulating ride-hailing firms: Do not dampen the development
- Kong Skull Island review: Even Tom Hiddleston can’t save this monkey-brained mess
- Windows 10: The Gizmodo Review
- Samsung Galaxy View Review
- Why Don’t You Play In Hell?
- The Bye Bye Man movie review: What fresh hell is this?
- 2015 Mazda3 Grand Touring review
Hellboy review: One hell of a mess, and one hell of a ride have 303 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 10, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.