Apr 16, 12:49 AM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury Technology By Jerome Santos 04/16/19 AT 12:43 AM One of Apple’s partner companies confirmed that it is developing the A13 Chip for the 2019 iPhone devices. The iPhone 11’s A13 chip is going to be ready by the second quarter of this year. Here’s what we know about this.According to Digitimes, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) is already working on an improved N7+ chip, which is the basis for the Apple A13 chip that will be used for the 2019 iPhone devices. The new N7+ chip is speculated to be the “N7 Pro,” according to Apple Insider.For its devices, Apple has a tendency to buy hardware from other companies and improve the devices further for their own use.The A13 chip is expected to run all of the applications and operational processes of the iPhone 11. While the new chip is confirmed to be an improvement, the report didn’t list the specific upgrades added to this new chip. After the A13 chip, the A14 chip is speculated to have a 5-nanometer production process for the 2020 iPhone devices.In other news, Apple is also planning to boost its devices with micro LED improvements. With the new micro LEDs, Apple not only… Read full this story
- Apple unveils new iPhone 11 (live event)
- Best day to buy Apple's new iPhone 11 revealed
- Apple reveals the iPhone 11 launch date
- Apple unveils new iPhone devices
- New flagship from Apple: iPhone 11, Pro and Pro Max
- New flagship series from Apple: iPhone 11, Pro and Pro Max
- How does the iPhone 11 Pro Max compare to its rivals?
- What to expect at Apple's iPhone 11 and Watch 5 event today
- iPhone 11 launch
- Apple unveils new iPhones
Apple Partner Preps iPhone 11 A13 Chip Ahead Of Second Quarter Release have 287 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.