March is more than halfway over, but the madness has only just begun.
On Sunday night, the 2019 March Madness bracket was revealed in its entirety, snubbing some teams while rewarding others. The pool of 68 colleges and universities features some familiar faces up top and more than a few names that the casual college basketball fan has likely never heard before.
The beauty of March Madness is that we never know what’s going to happen. A 16-seed could topple a title favorite and a no-name team could suddenly become national sweethearts.
This year’s No. 1 seeds in Duke, UNC, Gonzaga and Virginia have massive targets on their backs, of course – but if they can avoid upsets, they also have the best chances of winning it all.
Take a look at each team’s NCAA championship odds below, via Vegas Insider:
- The 16 Best Basketball Films To Binge During March Madness
- The 16 Best Basketball Movies To Binge During March Madness
- TV Ratings: March Madness Ends on Upswing
- Barack-etology 2012: President Obama Picks UNC Tar Heels To Win March Madness
- The Star Wars News Roundup for March 1, 2019
- The Star Wars News Roundup for March 8, 2019
- The Star Wars News Roundup for March 22, 2019
- 7 of our favorite March Madness-inspired recipes
- March Madness TV Ratings Rise, But Tournament's Top Draw Is Out
- TV Ratings: March Madness Ends on a Low Note for NCAA