Apple has unveiled a new Apple Card, Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ in a series of announcements focused on its services offering Oprah Winfrey has been announced as key partner in Apple’s new streaming service Apple’s attempts to revolutionise TV will face challenges as it takes on Netflix and Amazon The iPhone maker’s launch is set to be the biggest entry into media since launch of iTunes store in 2003 Apple last night entered the online video arms race with its own TV streaming service as it hunts for growth outside of its core iPhone business. In a flurry of announcements at its Silicon Valley headquarters, the tech giant also unveiled its own credit card in a major push into financial services, released a paid-for magazine subscription app and announced a subscription service for iPhone games. The string of new services marks Apple’s attempt to move beyond its flatlining hardware division and generate more revenues from monthly subscriptions and software. The centrepiece of the announcement was Apple TV Plus, the result of a billion-dollar investment in original content and a years-long attempt to woo Hollywood. Stars including Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey and Sesame Street’s Big Bird appeared at last night’s event to unveil the… Read full this story
- Apple TV Streaming Service to Launch in More Than 100 Countries Across the Globe
- Apple warns not to keep its credit card by leather. Or denim. Or loose change.
- Apple TV+ Streaming Service Set to Launch This November
- Redeem Just One Credit Card Point for $30 Off at Amazon
- Apple Sets Price, Launch Date for TV+ Streaming Service
- Canada's CBC Launches Live TV Streaming Service to Rival Netflix
- New Credit Card Gives You Free Southwest Wifi
- The New Credit Card Scam That Preys on Hotel Guests
- BET Streaming Service Taps Netflix Alum as Leader (Exclusive)
- Southwest offers Companion Pass with new credit card
Apple event: iPhone maker launches new credit card and TV streaming service to rival Netflix and Amazon have 319 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.