We now have a good idea of when the limited edition Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus model (rumored to have 12GB of RAM and 1TB of storage) might land, as Samsung itself has all but confirmed a March 15 sale date.
More specifically, the pre-order page for the Galaxy S10 range on the Samsung Philippines website contains the image below (once you’ve logged in).
It shows outlines of four phones and while none of them are named, it’s fairly obvious from the sizes that the two on the left are versions of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. The second from the right is likely the standard Samsung S10, and the one on the right is the Samsung Galaxy S10E (aka Galaxy S10 Lite), or whatever it’s set to be called.
- Everything we’ve heard about the Galaxy S10
- All the news about the Galaxy S10 Plus
- The foldable Samsung Galaxy X could land soon
Then beyond that, ‘Option A’ is almost-certainly the top model, as it’s labeled as a limited edition, and this one shows that March 15 date.
None of the other models have a date attached, but earlier rumors suggested that they would hit stores on March 8, meaning you’d have to wait a week longer for the top version of the S10 Plus.
It’s worth noting that the March 8 rumors could be wrong of course. So it’s possible that all models will land on March 15, or that the others will actually arrive later. As this is for the Philippines it’s also possible that the March 15 date only applies there, though we’d expect launch dates to be the same for most countries.
You might want to think twice about whether you even want this model though, as it’s sure to be very expensive, with rumors pointing to a price of around $1,500 (roughly £1,160 / AU$2,115). We’re also not convinced that it will really benefit from that much RAM. Nor are most people likely to really need 1TB of storage.
Still, there might be an even more expensive model coming later, as we’ve previously heard whispers of a 5G handset, possibly called the Samsung Galaxy S10 X, which could land on March 29 with an even bigger 6.66-inch screen.
- These are the best Samsung Galaxy deals for July 2020
- Today’s Deals on Amazon: Samsung Galaxy S10 is available with Rs 21,000 discount
- Incredible Galaxy S10 Plus deal – 100GB data, £37 a month, free Honor Band 5
- Apple AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in the discount bin from $140
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 will not offer S Pen support, says new report
- How to change the wallpaper, screensaver, and theme on your Samsung Galaxy phone
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra review, 5 months on: Large and still in charge
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 'Ultra' might be on its way after all
- Best Buy discounts Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Tab S6
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live leak shows off flashy colors, hints at ANC
- Samsung Galaxy S20 review
- How to sell your Samsung Galaxy phone to get the best price
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20: Everything we know so far
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ leak reveals a Snapdragon 865+ SoC, 10090mAh battery
- Samsung launches One UI beta program for Galaxy S10 customers
- Samsung Galaxy S20 leak wijst op 120Hz-display, koptelefooningang afwezig
- No, you don't need a charger with your iPhone 12 or Samsung Galaxy S30
- Blurry Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 leak hints at camera upgrades and gold model
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S20 has mmWave 5G but less RAM
- 'Samsung Galaxy Note 20 laat gebogen display vallen'
The best Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus model might arrive later than the rest have 590 words, post on www.techradar.com at February 11, 2019. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.