Gemma showed a hint of her baby bump February 04, 2019 – 13:27 GMT Ainhoa Barcelona Strictly Come Dancing’s Gorka Marquez and Gemma Atkinson have been spotted for the first time since announcing their pregnancy news on Friday Strictly Come Dancing couple Gorka Marquez and Gemma Atkinson had plenty to smile about as they made their first public appearance since announcing their baby news. The couple looked totally loved-up as they walked around Manchester hand-in-hand, with Gemma showing just a hint of her small bump under her pink hoodie. The former Emmerdale actress announced her pregnancy on Friday, surprising her fans and fellow celebrity friends. On Monday, it was back to work for the mum-to-be as she presented her radio show, Hits Radio, with Gethin Jones and Dave Vitty. Gemma and Gorka announced their baby news last week Gemma, 34, was showered with baby gifts from her colleagues. Speaking on air, she thanked them for her baby hamper. “Look it’s yellow because that’s the neutral colour,” said her co-star. “You’re going to make me cry!” Gemma replied. The pregnant star was also given a babygro that had “My siblings have paws” printed on it – a lovely nod to Gemma’s two… Read full this story
- Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell shows off her baby bump in tiny bikini as she jokes she's 'beached' during Italy vacation with pals
- Sam Faiers kisses her beloved daughter Rosie, two, before larking around with leggy pal Luisa Zissman at launch of her muslin baby blanket line
- Report: Baby girl for Beyonce and Jay-Z
- Big Baby: Celtics Deserve It More and Will Win Game 7 – LA Times
- Beckhams welcome baby girl, Harper
- Maradona hints new love interest
- ‘Happy’ Anelka hints at Chelsea stay
- Atkinson, Carlisle seek to carry load for Irish
- Set your SafeSearch filter to ‘strict.’ Now.
- Spurs star Adebayor blasts Atkinson
Strictly's Gemma Atkinson shows off first hint of baby bump have 312 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 4, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.