Country music star Carrie Underwood is selling the Brentwood, TN, where she had a terrible accident. She’d purchased it in 2007 for $1.35 million. Claudine Zap, provided by Published 9:00 am CST, Tuesday, February 26, 2019 Carrie Underwood’s home in Brentwood, Tennessee. Carrie Underwood’s home in Brentwood, Tennessee. Photo: Realtor.com Photo: Realtor.com Image 1 of / 65 Caption Close Image 1 of 65 Carrie Underwood’s home in Brentwood, Tennessee. Carrie Underwood’s home in Brentwood, Tennessee. Photo: Realtor.com Carrie Underwood Selling Tennessee Mansion Where She Had a Terrible Fall 1 / 65 Back to Gallery Country music superstar Carrie Underwood has placed her Brentwood, TN, home on the market for $1.45 million, according to Variety. The musician purchased the “Italian-style villa” for $1.35 million in 2007, before her marriage to NHL player Mike Fisher in 2010. And although the home hits a high note inside and out, buyers need to be careful. The 35-year-old singer had a freak accident on the property in 2017, which reportedly left her needing 40 to 50 stitches on her face and surgery for a broken wrist. After the accident, fans began popping up in the neighborhood hoping to catch a glimpse of the celeb couple. Built in… Read full this story
- Carrie Underwood's 'Cry Pretty' Video Features Lots of Crying & Her Perfectly Normal Face
- Carrie Underwood to return to 'American Idol'
- Carrie Underwood 'completely done' with Nashville home after 'freak accident,' report says
- Ludacris to play Rallycross event at Circuit of the Americas this fall
- World’s priciest home: O.C. designer creates a plan for $500 million L.A. ‘giga-mansion’
- Office bunny eases work stress at Tinton Falls business
- Advertorial: Wedding Gallery Summer/Fall 2018
- It's Time for Our Sound of Music, Live! Liveblog!
- The Strategic Mind of Ali Wong
- As N.J. colleges expand recovery housing, here's what others can learn
Carrie Underwood Selling Tennessee Mansion Where She Had a Terrible Fall have 290 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.