Google sent out a tweet this morning containing a puzzle that was supposed to help those smart enough to figure it out, learn the when and where for Google I/O 2019. The search giant also released a video that included the puzzle disseminated in the tweet (click on video at the top of the article). As confusing as the puzzle is, one Swiss developer by the name of Till Kottman (via The Verge) was able to solve the puzzle, which led him to an earlier tweet that had the information listed in JSON format.So now we know that Google I/O 2019 will be held from May 7th through May 9th at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, California. We expect to hear much about Android Q, new features for Google Assistant and several core Google apps. Hardware-wise, we might see Google introduce the heavily leaked Pixel 3 Lite and Pixel 3 Lite XL during the developer conference.Last year, right after the conference, Google released the first Android P beta to the Pixel handsets and other models as well. This means that we should expect the same this year with the Android Q beta. During I/O 2018, we also saw the… Read full this story
- Tulsi Vivah 2019: Date, Puja Vidhi, shubh Muharat and Significance
- Puri Ratha Yatra Festival 2019 : Date, History, Rituals and Significance
- CTET December 2019 dates announced; registration process begins on August 19
- SSC MTS Paper 2 Admit Card 2019 date: Check details
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2019: Date, time, Shubh Muhurat, facts and importance of the festival
- Rath Yatra 2019: Date, Time, History, Rituals And Significance
- AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam 2019 date: Latest order by board
- Kartik Purnima 2019 Date, Time, & Significance
- Ilhan Omar Leads Double Life Dating Her Married Campaign Aide - Report
- Anzac Day 2019 – date, what is Anzac Day and where is the dawn service in London?
Solving puzzle leads to Google I/O 2019 dates have 305 words, post on www.phonearena.com at January 26, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.