containing a puzzle that was supposed to help those smart enough to figure it out, learn the when and where for Google I/O 2019. The search giant also released a video that included the puzzle disseminated in the tweet (click on video at the top of the article). As confusing as the puzzle is, one Swiss developer
) was able to solve the puzzle, which led him to an earlier tweet that had the information listed in JSON format.
So now we know that Google I/O 2019 will be held from May 7th through May 9th at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, California. We expect to hear much about Android Q, new features for
and several core Google apps. Hardware-wise, we might see Google introduce the heavily leaked
during the developer conference.
Last year, right after the conference, Google released the first Android P beta to the
handsets and other models as well. This means that we should expect the same this year with the Android Q beta. During I/O 2018, we also saw the controversial demo of Duplex, the Google Assistant feature that makes appointments using the virtual personal helper.
. Also debuted at last year’s event was the Call Screen feature that screens a call using Assistant, while posting a transcript of the conversation on the
‘s display. This feature is also in use now by Pixel users.
- Google+ shutdown date moved up after flaw exposes 52M users' data
- Chhath Puja 2019 Date, Time & Significance
- Canadian video game exec Jade Raymond to lead Google’s Stadia game studio
- EU ruling leads Google to charge phone makers for pre-installing its apps
- An RPG Where You Solve Puzzles By Bending Time
- A Game Where You Solve Puzzles By Singing
- Google announces the Android Dev Summit 2019 dates and location
- Doodle 4 Google 2019
- First look: ‘Giant Celebration’ lets you grow or shrink on demand to solve puzzles in VR
- Here’s what to expect from Google’s plans for the ‘future of gaming’