The foldable smartphone has been delayed and Samsung knows it very well.Rumours indicate that there could be two more variants of the Galaxy S10 this year.The Twitter user recently posted an image of three cases that are presumed to be for the Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus respectively. Looking at Samsung’s previous track record, it looks like the Galaxy S10 series will end up hitting the retail stores in early March. Some believe that the budget model would be called the Galaxy S10 Lite, and will be modeled on Apple’s iPhone XR.Here’s what to expect from the event, from the Galaxy S10 to perhaps even a foldable smartphone.While Samsung is attempting to subtly tease its next-generation Galaxy S smartphone ahead of its launch next month, XDA Developers contributor Max Weinbach has unleashed a slew of never-before-seen details about the Galaxy S10. One of them is being rumoured as the Samsung Galaxy S10E while the other one is tipped as Samsung Galaxy S10+.Catching their mistake, Samsung replaced the picture of the phone to a more generic one 3 days later. Chelsea reluctant to part with Willian amid Barcelona linksThe move to a slimmer profile with a larger… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Are you getting Android 10 download early? Check here
- Infinix S5 With Quad Rear Camera Setup, 4,000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Tecno Camon 12 Air With Triple Rear Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Samsung's Galaxy S10 picks up some of the Note 10's best features
- Samsung One UI 2.0 Beta Program Launched, Brings Android 10 to Galaxy S10 Series Phones
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: How to Watch Live Stream, Expected Price and Specifications
- Amazon and Flipkart Sales, OnePlus 7T Pro Price Announcement, Redmi Note 8 Pro India Launch Date, and More Tech News This Week
- Enter for your chance to win* a Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy S10e review: the cheaper one
- Samsung Galaxy S3 vs Samsung Galaxy S2 Contract Deals Who will sparkle more?
Samsung Galaxy S10: Launch date, expected price and specifications have 347 words, post on upbeacon.net at January 14, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.