Peter Corry and Fleur Mellor: On music, married life and how their big day inspired her to become a humanist celebrant BelfastTelegraph.co.uk They are both well accustomed to telling elaborate stories through music, dance and spectacle, but for their own love story singer Peter Corry and his choreographer wife Fleur Mellor chose to keep things simple and sweet. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/weekend/peter-corry-and-fleur-mellor-on-music-married-life-and-how-their-big-day-inspired-her-to-become-a-humanist-celebrant-37742575.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article37751192.ece/31406/AUTOCROP/h342/Corry-3-_Read-Only_.jpg Email They are both well accustomed to telling elaborate stories through music, dance and spectacle, but for their own love story singer Peter Corry and his choreographer wife Fleur Mellor chose to keep things simple and sweet. And so moved was Liverpool-born Fleur by the humanist-inspired proceedings of their wedding in Italy last year which was conducted by their friend, Northern Ireland actor/director Ian McElhinney, that she has now embarked on a career as an accredited humanist UK wedding celebrant so others can experience the same personal touch on their big day. Fleur says: “It wasn’t officially a humanist ceremony. But it made me aware that there was another way and when I put it to Peter he loved the idea. Obviously we had a hand in putting it together with Ian McElhinney, our celebrant, and we were all involved… Read full this story
- On song: Peter Corry hits a high note
- Scott Walker dead at 76 – Pop idol who shunned fame to make music from dead pigs and farts has passed away
- Channing Tatum says girlfriend Jessie J ‘blessed his life’ in gushing birthday tribute
- Andrea McLean still haunted by ‘dark times’ after secret trauma was exposed on Celebrity SAS – but insists show made her stronger
- Theme and date confirmed for 10th annual Manchester Day celebration
- I'm A Celebrity 2019 rumoured cast revealed months ahead of launch
- Is Bradley Walsh married, does The Chase host have children and what’s his net worth?
- Ben Jardine reveals he’s had a hair transplant so he can meet the ‘woman of his dreams’ and get married again
- Coronation Street spoilers: Steve McDonald begs for his life as he is threatened by knifeman in terrifying ordeal
- Ipswich cartoon legend Carl Giles has his 'Grandma' featured in New Wolsey musical
Peter Corry and Fleur Mellor: On music, married life and how their big day inspired her to become a humanist celebrant have 372 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at January 26, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.