Nvidia on Monday cut revenue estimates because of weak demand for its gaming chips in China and lower-than-expected data centre sales.
- Cisco quarterly revenue beats estimate
- Japan's fourth-quarter factory output falls at fastest pace on record
- Cinemark Fourth-Quarter Earnings Rise, Admissions Fall
- Amedisys profits up slightly during fourth quarter, 2019 year-end
- Jet refining margins shrink on warm winter, weak aviation demand
- China demands release of Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou held in Canada on behalf of U.S.
- Apple warns coronavirus will hurt iPhone supply and its quarterly revenue
- Thai fourth-quarter growth to slow to five-year low as exports drop; 2020 outlook tougher: Reuters poll
- Japan's recession risks grow as economy skids in fourth quarter, virus clouds outlook
- Twitter tops expectations with first $1 bln quarterly revenue, but outlook lags
Nvidia Cuts Fourth-Quarter Revenue Estimate on Weak China Demand have 130 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at January 29, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.