Instant cameras have come back in a big way in recent years. People can’t help but love the retro appeal of the days were companies like Polaroid and Kodak ruled the photography world and Kodak is releasing three new products aimed to help you relive those days and print your favorite photos from your iPhone or iPad. The Kodak SMILE line was announced at CES and Kodak has begun showing off the new products at their booth. With two new instant cameras and a new instant printer, there are lots of goodies for retro-loving photographers to get excited about. Here’s a quick breakdown of everything we know about the products as of right now. Kodak SMILE Classic Instant Print Digital Camera The chunky instant print camera looks like it came straight out of the 80s, but the look and feel have been updated to blend the modern and classic style. The camera is equipped with a pop-up viewfinder, an automatic single strobe flash, and a MicroSD card slot to store your photos digitally. As for the film, the camera uses Kodak’s 3.51 x 4.25-inch ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper, and you can instantly print out any of the photos you take… Read full this story
- Rihanna Posts Sexy Late-Night Swimsuit Picture as She Shows Off New Fenty Shades
- Gemma Collins compared to a Kardashian as she shows off new short hair after two-stone weight loss
- Ferrari show off new SF1000 car with a touch of theater
- DC Universe Architects Show Off New Streaming Service To Fans – NY Comic Con
- MLS 2020 jersey reveal: Teams show off new kits ahead of Fashion Week in New York
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off New Mullet Haircut Reminiscent of Her Dad Billy Ray's Famous Style
- Amanda Bynes Shows off New Selfie With Face Tattoo, Possibly Teases New College Plans
- Kim Kardashian and Birthday Girl North Get a Sugar Fix as 5-Year-Old Shows Off New Sleek Hairstyle
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off 20-Foot Christmas Tree – Is It Inspired by Her Baby's Sex?
- Louise Redknapp shows off cryptic new 'Lover' tattoo on her NECK... after revealing ex-husband Jamie is 'the love of her life'
Kodak shows offs new instant printers and cameras at CES! have 360 words, post on www.imore.com at January 8, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.