Afraid of missing out on the latest photo industry news while you’re out, well, actually taking pictures? Photography News of the Week is all the news you might have missed this week, published on the weekends. Alongside the biggest stories of the week, like Flickr’s big changes, Panasonic’s organic sensor camera, and a one-handed Photoshop and Lightroom editing console, find briefs on the latest in accessories and photography news from this week. Budget brand Yongnuo has a “4G” mirrorless camera under development Yongnuo, the China-based budget lens and flash brand, appears to be developing a new mirrorless camera. The company launched a naming contest, displaying an image of what looks to be a slim interchangeable lens camera with a smartphone-like interface at the back. And if the image isn’t enough evidence, the two names Yongnuo suggests fans should vote on are the 4G Camera and Smart Camera — that or submitting an entirely new suggestion. The company says that the official name will be announced in January, along with giving away 100 YN50mm f/1.8C/N lenses with the naming contest. While the company hasn’t shared details about the camera, the suggestions for Smart Camera and 4G camera offer a pretty good… Read full this story
- Brunswick Resources Inc. Announces Reverse Takeover Transaction With CBIO Brand Development Inc.
- Note To Editors--Bay City News Budget Of Planned Stories
- Canon unveils EOS RP full-frame mirrorless camera
- Florida education news: Budget talks, teacher pay, president searches and more
- Exeter School District installs cameras on buses
- Exeter School District installs stop-arm cameras on buses
- Avis and Budget Car Rental Extend Services to New Paine Field Airport in Greater Seattle
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream Continues to Focus on Growth and Development of Its Award- Winning Ice Cream
- Right On Brands (RTON) To Open ENDO Wellness Center’s Corporate Showcase Store in Dallas
- IONIC BRANDS Announces Exclusive Origin House-Continuum Product Distribution In California
Photography News: This budget brand is developing a 4G mirrorless camera have 325 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 3, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.