Nikon’s first mirrorless camera, the Z7, launched back in September for $3,999.95. If you’ve been holding out for the cheaper Z6 model, your patience has been rewarded: it’ll hit stores on November 16th, starting at $1,999.95 for just the camera body or $2,599.95 for a bundle with a 24-70mm f/4 “kit” lens.
The pricing puts the Z6 right up against Sony’s similarly priced A7 III mirrorless camera, which has long been the go-to option, and it also starts at $2,000.
As for the Z6, it’s largely similar to the Z7, although it trades the 45.7-megapixel sensor, 493 focus points, and 64-25600 ISO from its pricier sibling for slightly lower specs of a 24.5-megapixel sensor, 273 focus points, and 100-51200 ISO. That said, the Z7 costs $1,400 more than the Z6, so you’ll want to consider the price difference when making your choice.
- 7 camera care tips to keep your DSLR or mirrorless camera working for the next decade
- Sony launches Alpha 7R IV mirrorless camera line-up in India
- Vivo V17 Pro with six cameras launched in India: Price, specifications
- Vivo U10 with Snapdragon 665, triple rear cameras launched for Rs 8,990
- Vivo V17 Pro with dual-selfie pop-up camera launched
- Report: Apple TV+ Launching November for $9.99/Month
- Black Friday 2019 camera deals: Huge discounts on Canon, Nikon, Sony and more
- Biggest Black Friday camera deals: Up to $500 off Sony, Canon, Nikon, GoPro and more
- Best Black Friday 2019 deals now on cameras from Nikon, Canon, Sony, GoPro and more
- Black Friday 2019 camera deals: $600 Nikon D5600 kit, plus deals on Canon, GoPro and more