The ambulance had been transferring a patient and heading to Krabi Hospital in Krabi city on Petkasem Road at around 3am when the incident occurred. Krabi city police chief Colonel Somdet Sukkarn ordered his team to investigate the incident. There were no CCTV cameras in the area nearby that could have captured the incident, he said. However, police have been urgently investigating the matter in an attempt to identify a suspect. Residences nearby have complained that there is a 3-kilometre stretch of road where cars speed, and where kids annoy locals with their noisy exhaust pipes and motorbikes. They claim that more than 300 teenagers race on the road after midnight, especially at weekends. Some even say that they have been staying at their relatives’ houses during the weekends. Police believe the street racing and rock-throwing incident are related, Somdet said. Source: thethaiger.com
- Kylie Rae was drunk before deadly car crash, confirms police investigation
- Police investigate man's death in Melbourne street fight after trespass report
- Batavia Juvenile Facing Charges In FBI, Police Investigation
- New Haven police investigating homicide
- Police investigating role of UK officers in torture of al-Qaida suspect
- Police investigate 'threat to life' of Russian beauty queen's baby son 'fathered by former king of Malaysia' as the ex-model says she has been forced to flee Moscow
- Elgin Police Investigate Armed Robbery
- Police Investigating Paintball Vandalism Case
- Police Investigating Attempted Robbery at Chase Bank on Kent Rd.
- Police investigating officer-involved shooting in Concord
Krabi police investigate after rocks thrown at ambulance have 247 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at October 29, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.