Burden of Truth’s Peter Mooney (Billy Crawford) spoke to FanSided about what they can expect in the season 1 finale and beyond in the upcoming season 2. Burden of Truth is closing strong on a case that’s very true to life, about the things you’re not aware of in day-to-day life that can make you sick by the reckless actions taken by corporations. Actor Peter Mooney discussed the season 1 finale, the deal/settlement that offered to Joanna and Billy and why despite Joanna instantly rejects it but Billy considers it in a wide-ranging interview with FanSided below. FanSided: Has Burden of Truth’s overall concept made you more paranoid as a person in general of what could be hidden behind the scenes? Like a Contagion sort of thing so-to-speak. Peter Mooney: That’s a really good question! No, It hasn’t made me more paranoid in general but I do feel there’s always the danger of these things out there. My brother’s old elementary school in Winnipeg had lead in the playing field, there’s a lot of things floating about out there… I’m definitely not afraid in my day-to-day life but I’m not closing my eyes to the idea that this sort of… Read full this story
- Sudans resume jittery peace talks
- Moon’s defense dominates, hands Peters Township 1st loss
- Vettel remains dark horse in season that should have been his
- Interview with Physics Prize Nobel Laureate Klaus von Klitzing
- Why Pelosi and her party finally embraced impeachment
- Bundesliga: What to watch out for on the final day of the season
- Bundesliga: Five talking points from Matchday 34
- Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini knows why boss Jose Mourinho is nice about him… because it’s the truth!
- ‘Big Brother’s’ season marred by allegations of racism
- "We Must Jointly Talk About Our History"
Burden of Truth’s Peter Mooney talks season 1 finale and difficult victories (Interview) have 303 words, post on fansided.com at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.