Sri Danti Anwar, Chairwoman of the ASEAN Commission on the Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Women and Children, addresses the workshop in Hanoi on October 18 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – A workshop on developing the results framework of the ASEAN Commission on the Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Women and Children (ACWC) Work Plan 2016-2020 opened in Hanoi on October 18. The event, organised by the Ministry of Labour, Invalids, and Social Affairs, the ASEAN Secretariat, the UN Women and the UNICEF, attracted 20 representatives on the rights of women and children from 10 ASEAN member countries. It was part of the sidelines activities of the third ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Women held in Vietnam. Opening the workshop, ACWC Chairwoman Sri Danti Anwar said that since its inception, the ACWC has been actively working to realise the goals relating to women and children specified in the ASEAN Charter, the Roadmap for an ASEAN Community, and the bloc’s other documents. The ACWC Work Plan 2016-2020 focuses on improving the commission’s institutional capacity; eradicating violence against and the trafficking of women and children; promoting the right of children to participate in all affairs that affect them; promoting and protecting… Read full this story
- Euro Mobile Phone Firms Pledge to Support Children's Safety
- FTC’s ‘Privacy by Design’ plan: What you need to know
- UK Officials Ponder Online Porn Plan
- Opinion: ' - I Kill Children'
- European Commission Hatches New Plan for E-Commerce
- Building the Safe Genes Toolkit
- ESRB president Patricia Vance's plan for a world ratings solution
- Building Framework for Early Product Verification and Validation
- Make No Little Plans
- Application Frameworks for High Performance and Grid Computing
ASEAN women, children commission builds results framework of work plan have 268 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.