In-depth metrics For the Fitbit fanatic The Garmin Index smart scale is a bit on the pricey side, but it’s the best way to complement any Garmin fitness tracker you may have. Despite some reported syncing issues, it’ll help keep track of body metrics other than weight. $150 at Amazon Pros Measures more than just weight and BMI. Syncs via Wi-Fi. 9-month battery life. Cons Wi-Fi issues reported. Expensive for what you get. The Aria 2 is a very accurate smart scale with decent features for the price, and if you already have a Fitbit tracker, you can view all of your stats from one convenient dashboard. But if you haven’t bought in to the Fitbit ecosystem, there are better alternatives. $130 at Fitbit Pros Works well in the Fitbit ecosystem. Syncing works flawlessly. Keeps your data private from other users. Cons Lacks in-depth metrics. Really only awesome for Fitbit users. The breakdown With the higher price of both of these scales, they’re really best suited to folks who are already using fitness trackers from either company. The Garmin Connect app lets you see all of your stats from your Vivo tracker and metrics from the Index scale in one… Read full this story
- Which smart home gadget should you buy first?
- Fitbit Charge 3 vs Fitbit Charge 2
- With new lifestyle features, Fitbit wants to be your everything
- Philips Hue's newest smart lights are coming for your TV
- Yale Assure smart locks now work with Xfinity Home
- The smart kitchen may soon be more app than appliance. Let's not do this again.
- Add 4 Wi-Fi smart-plugs to your home for $19.39
- The Philips Hue Tap is a highly underrated smart home gadget
- Try a Wi-Fi smart plug for just $9
- I Want a Nice Car that Won't Kill Me With Depreciation! What Car Should I Buy?
Garmin Index Smart Scale vs. Fitbit Aria 2: Which should you buy? have 311 words, post on www.imore.com at September 22, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.