The Hanoitimes – A Savills Hotel executive is cautious about the development of condotel in Vietnam. Real estate models prioritizing green growth and environmental friendliness are the trend that will continue into the future in Vietnam, Director of Savills Hotels Asia Pacific Mauro Gasparotti told Hanoitimes in an interview. Director of Savills Hotels Asia Pacific Mauro Gasparotti. Do you have any comment on the prospects of the hospitality industry in Vietnam? The hotel and tourism market in Vietnam is still very potential and maintained a good growth rate in recent years. In the first five months of 2018, international tourist arrivals reached 6.7 million, up 27.6% over the same period last year. Infrastructure is explored by governments and localities with many projects developed, upgraded and expanded with public or private funds in the form of transfer construction such as airport expansion projects, for example the new terminal in Cam Ranh International Airport has just been put into operation since June 30, 2018. In addition to familiar locations such as Nha Trang, Da Nang, Phu Quoc, investors are currently developing projects in new destinations such as Ho Tram, Quang Binh, Quy Nhon, Ha Long. Owners and management groups (domestic, regional… Read full this story
- Seven Green Jobs That Are Currently in Demand
- Green Jobs Reality and Rhetoric
- Top 5 Green Careers - More People Pursuing Green Collar Jobs Out of College
- Contract Manufacturing Trends For 2009
- The Future of Work
- High-Tech With Low Impact - Green Conventions
- Wind Power - A Clean Green Energy Source
- Is the Tata Nano The Birth of the Car of the Future?
- Book Review on the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- 6 Green Living Steps For a Healthier Family and Cleaner Home
Green buildings - an indispensable trend for the future: Savills Hotels have 272 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at July 6, 2018. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.