The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita has started work on a new dining location. Dos Catrinas, set to open in December, will replace the resort’s signature restaurant Ketsi. It will serve food that reflects Mexico’s history as well as the regional cuisine in modern Punta Mita.
Dos Catrinas, designed by Colombian architect Saul Sasson, will be a two-story restaurant. The ground floor, featuring the main restaurant and bar, will focus on the food, while the upstairs, with a second bar and lounge area, will be designed for socializing. Wall to wall windows will provide guests with views of the ocean. The 5,383 square-foot space can accommodate up to 278 visitors.
The resort houses a variety of additional dining options. Bahía by Richard Sandoval offers guests casual seafood, Aramara serves Asian-inspired food, The Shack Bar provides snacks and drinks along the beach, and guests can drink by the pool at the adults-only Tamai Pool Bar. Chef Leslie Durso also prepares vegan options for diners at Aramara and Bahía by Richard Sandoval.
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is found on the southwest end of the Riviera Nayarit, 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta. The resort includes 177 casita-style guest rooms and 40 villas. A spa and golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus can also be found at the resort.
- A tiny Denver cafe — named one of Bon Appétit’s best new restaurants of 2018 — is closing, but it’s only temporary
- Denver Art Museum taps James Beard Award-winning chef to collaborate on new restaurant
- 'Grace and Frankie' Season 6 Cast: Who are the New and Returning Stars in the Netflix Show?
- Locke & Key Season 2 Already in the Works
- New Upscale-Casual Restaurant Hiring 200 For Chantilly Location
- Universal Orlando's New Campfire-Themed Restaurant Is Officially Open for Business
- Three generations at work in Henry’s Hunan restaurants in San Francisco
- How to crowdfund a restaurant empire
- Angry customers bombard three Jamie Oliver restaurants at Gatwick Airport with negative reviews slamming 'awful' potatoes, 'foul' burgers and 'rubbery' eggs
- Season Two
- New Details On Gofer Ice Cream Shop Coming To New Canaan: Update
- 'A true American hero': Former New Orleans Saints star Stephen Geason, who was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease nine years ago, becomes first NFL player to receive the Congressional Gold Medal
- Fall Is the Best Season for Rom-Coms
- Mindhunter season 2 – Netflix release date, cast and how many episodes are there?
- 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Update 1.13 Releases Next Week, Season 2 Delayed
- Vietnam filmmakers compete for the limelight during Tet season
- US to screen airline passengers from China for new illness
- In the mountains of New Mexico, a storied ski resort gets a contemporary makeover
- Would You Work for Nothing at Disney? 10,000 Superfans Applied
- A 'water tower' rooftop bar and breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline: Inside one of New York's most Instagram-worthy hotels
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita Starts Work on New Restaurant have 489 words, post on www.luxurytraveladvisor.com at June 25, 2018. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.